Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow!


A lot has happened since the last post. The wedding was amazing. The PERFECT day for a wedding. I am truly blessed with Shannon. Oh, and the food was a hit. We so love cooking for others. For those who might not have known, Shannon and I catered our rehearsal dinner and reception. We did have a few very special guest cooks for some dishes, but it was all "in house" food. My new job at Publix is going very well. I absolutely love it! I will be getting back to posting more often as things start winding down and settling in. I do have some great new recipes to share as well as some cool stories about the food abroad during our honeymoon. I will be experimenting with cassava (yucca) bread, which we saw in Roatan, Honduras, as well as another Garinagu dish of coconut, lime soaked grouper and plantains. I think I will be taking a Caribbean and South American direction in my food research. I will keep you all posted.

Robert
Cassava Bread

No comments: