Sunday, May 9, 2010

What a Year!

I am back and will be posting new stuff. It's been a hectic year with a major career change for me. I was a dental technician for many years and did my personal chef "thing", on-the-side. I now work for Publix (in fact the actual store I ordered all my ingredients from as a personal chef!). I am in my favorite department as well, Produce, and I have decided to pursue management. Not to say I will stop cooking and doing the occasional dinner, in fact I have a few posts in the works. As a teaser, one is a new menu item of mine. Grilled chicken sandwich with a cranberry-pistachio pesto, arugula and brie cheese served on sourdough bread. Thanks to Jaden Hair's Steamy Kitchen for inspiring this amazing creation. Hope to see some of you in my department sometime as I love to give tips and recipes to all our customers. Will be posting soon.
Robert

No comments: