Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just To Let You All Know


OK, for all the years I have been eating here I have to share this place. La Teresita on Columbus Dr. in Tampa. My Father took us here years ago and it is still as good as the first time we went. The family favorite is the Filete Salteado. The Pan Cubano is always amazing and it's just a great value as well. The service is very fast and it is such a relaxed atmosphere. JP (Jean-Paul) met Shannon and I there last Saturday for lunch before we had to run errands. As usual the whole experience was amazing. I am going to include a link to the Three Guys from Miami website and their humorous review of La Teresita. This is one of those places that we love to frequent with friends or just the two of us. You can ask any of us that have been there, we have NEVER been dissapointed. Hope you give it a shot.

La Teresita
3302 W Columbus Dr
Tampa, FL 33607
813-876-2024


Robert

No comments: