Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OK, Gotta Throw A Recipe In Here


I have totally been dying to try this one. I am a HUGE Eggs Benedict fan. Mom used to make it on occasion and it was always great. Since I learned how to make Hollandaise from scratch, It's a whole new level.Neal Fraser's version sounds amazing. I personally, would try the salting technique I used for the T-Bones on these tenderloins. Sometimes when reading a recipe like this, It can bring a tear to the eye.

P.s. I know the Hollandaise in the pic is not the red wine, and also it's not a 1-inch thick tenderloin. Just posted a pic to whet your appetite

Click on the recipe for a larger image
Have fun,
Robert

2 comments:

Auntbeast said...

If there was a God, there would be a Hollandaise Dispenser in every home. I'll have to give that a try, sounds phenomenal. Then again, you could pretty much put hollandaise on anything and it would be awesome.

Robert said...

Thanks, gotta do it myself. Great thanks to Bourdain and Godzilla for the true appreciation of what is Hollandaise.