Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Love Artichokes

At the store, a little before Thanksgiving, we got in Ocean Mist Farms Baby Artichokes. I have been intrigued with artichokes for several months now. I actually had an Italian gentlemen and his wife come in and asked if we had them. As he told me the many ways to prepare them I exclaimed that, "It all sounds to good it makes me want to cry!". "Fry? Fry you say? Oh yes we fry them to. They are excellent fried.", he responded. I love customers like that. I have seen him several times since and it is always such a joy. As it turns out, he used to grow artichokes in Italy. What better resource than that? Anyway, while I was on the Ocean Mist site I found a recipe I want to try so I figured I would link it for you all just in case you decided to come in and see me to get your baby artichokes. Just click on the image below for the recipe.
Enjoy,
Robert

No comments: