Sunday, July 13, 2008

Book in the Works?


Well for quite some time, through the hustle and bustle of a real job, I have been working off and on, on my cookbook. But today, talking to one of my "partners in crime", the mention of an old coffee table book came up. Funny thing was I have been contemplating it also. Not gonna say too much about it now, but it should prove strangely entertaining. Now my other book idea, "Jumping the Cucumber Shark: What's Happened to America's Culinary Skills?!" (Working title) is still a possibility. I was just so re-energized by the thought of doing this unique and satirical look at food. I don't know why this idea cracks us up soo much. We just hope everyone else sees it as funny. Anyway, time to call it a night and I will keep you all updated. Perhaps a hint?


Thanks,
Robert

No comments: